[yocto] layer.conf on openembedded-core ?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 07:11:53 PDT 2017

But it's related to it, in this thread he added oe-core/meta in master
branch to BBLAYERS in poky build (already including poky/meta) from pyro
branch.

That's why he is seeing 3 strange issues reported in couple threads already
(and this is also 3rd time someone telling him that he shouldn't include
oe-core meta twice and to use the same branch across all layers).