[yocto] How can I use PREFERRED_VERSION_ ?

Riko antonius.riko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:35:00 PDT 2017

is openembedded-core layer equal to meta-openembedded layer ?

this conf was working before :

BBLAYERS ?= " \
   /home/bianchi/poky/meta \
   /home/bianchi/poky/meta-poky \
   /home/bianchi/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
   /home/bianchi/poky/openembedded-core \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-xfce \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-gnome \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-python \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia \
   /home/bianchi77/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-networking \