[yocto] extensible SDK build failure

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Sun Aug 6 23:49:12 PDT 2017

Hi Russell,

On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 8:34:11 PM CEST RUSSELL PETERSON wrote:
> Frustrating in that I can't get the eSDK to fully build. I'm past the issue
> with kernel-devsrc and harfbuzz... but now I see hundreds of messages like
> below. Anyone seen this before? From what I can tell these tasks are being
> executed out of the run queue.  Not all the messages are from cve-check but
> most.

So there are certain classes that will interfere with the ability of the eSDK
to lock down the configuration, I wasn't aware of it but cve-check.bbclass is
apparently one of them. Try adding this to your configuration:

SDK_INHERIT_BLACKLIST = "buildhistory icecc cve-check"

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton