[yocto] Automount issues

Jeremy Overesch Jeremy.Overesch at millerwelds.com
Tue Aug 1 11:12:16 PDT 2017

Thank you!  Just by you mentioning system, I searched for systemd-udev conflicts and found yet another thread with this same issue:
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2014-December/022745.html

Sounds like this should be mentioned somewhere in the udev-extraconf scripts, so people don't waste days trying to figure this out.

Thanks again!