[yocto] fbida issue

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Thu Apr 27 04:33:58 PDT 2017

On 26 April 2017 at 21:47, bahjat khan <khanbahjat at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to build a Yocto image for a kabylake processor. I keep on
running into this issue

> ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'fbida' (but
/home/builder/project/prop/build/../meta-cusotom/recipes-custome/images/
custom-image-full.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
> ERROR: fbida was skipped: Recipe is blacklisted: Fails to build with RSS
http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/130677/ - the recipe will be
removed on 2017-09-01 unless the issue is fixed

The recipe has been blacklisted because it does not work as is (it broke
when recipe specific sysroots were added so it is probably missing some
native dependencies or inherits). You should remove the PNBLACKLIST line
from the recipe and try to build it. Then you should fix whatever issues
the build has.

I had a quick look on the output on that errors.yoctoproject.org case: at
least the recipe is missing a "inherit pkgconfig"

Jussi