[yocto] Recipe changes to pull/fetch the source code from local instead of a remote server.

Aravindhlal G.S.S aravindhlalgss at embedur.com
Wed Apr 26 07:58:58 PDT 2017

Hi Experts,

I am trying to make changes in the bitbake files(recipes) to pull/fetch the source code from the local instead of the remote server. The SRC_URI points to the local workspace, however I see that while building the source code is pulled from a remote repository.

Do I need to make any specific changes in the recipes or any conf files under build directory (auto.conf) ? Could you please let me your pointers/suggestions ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
-Aravindh