[yocto] Problem with mesa and nvidia

Alvaro Garcia maxpowel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:15:35 PDT 2017

Hi! This worked perfectly!

But now I have the following problem:
If I set prefered virtual/libgl as my nvidia recipe, then mesa is not
installed and when xorg-xserver is compiling the library libepoxy cannot
compile because of: No package 'egl' found (because this is provided by
mesa I guess)
If I set prefered virtual/libgl as default (mesa) some files are in
conflict (The recipe nvidia-proprietary is trying to install files into a
shared area when those files already exist) because they are provided by
mesa and my nvidia recipe. Files for example: libEGL.so.1, libGL.so
or xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so

The only thing I saw relative to this problem is for example in
mesa.inc FILES_libegl-mesa
= "${libdir}/libEGL.so.*"

Im stucked again, its being hard to finish this recipe. At this moment I'm
overwritting these files in the installation script (when the roofs are
copied). This solution works and altought its not the right one, at least I
know that overwritting these files is the last step (got hardware
acceleration, playing video by hardware and full hd resolution).

Thank you for your help!