[yocto] Local repo no network help request

Matthew Phillips matthew1phillips at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:57:48 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to do the following:

I have a local git repo, pulled manually from a remote repo (via a script).
I have a .bb file set up referencing this repo. This .bb file includes
(among other things):

>> SRC_URI = "git://${TOPDIR}/../sources/my-repo;protocol=file;branch=master"
>> SRCREV = "${AUTOREV}"

I do not want to use the network (so BB_NO_NETWORK is 1).

Although the SRC_URI is pointing to the correct path, the yocto build
fails because it tries to access the network.

How should I be doing this instead?

I can run a script (preferably bash atm) before the build if doing
something pre-build will help simplify anything.

Thank you,