[yocto] FIT Image boot issue

Fabien Lahoudere fabien.lahoudere at collabora.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 02:07:20 PDT 2017

Hi,

Did you try if it works out of yocto?

I use those lines to generate FitImage from a kernel tree:

source ../poky/build/tmp/environment-setup-cortexa8hf-neon-helix-linux-gnueabi
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-helix-linux-gnueabi- -j16 zImage ???.dtb ???.dtb
arm-helix-linux-gnueabi-objcopy -O binary -R .note -R .comment -S arch/arm/boot/compressed/vmlinux
linux.bin
mkimage -f ???.its fitImage

Fabien