[yocto] xsltproc failing to load docbook.xsl

Colin Helliwell colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com
Mon Apr 3 06:07:05 PDT 2017

> On 03 April 2017 at 12:21 "Burton, Ross" <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:
>
> On 3 April 2017 at 12:12, <colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com> wrote:
>
> > I guess I could patch out the '--nonet' for this package, but wondered if
> >  there's a correct way to fix this - a recipe dependency needed and/or
> >  something installed on the host system?
> >  (I've done a 'sudo apt-get install docbook-xsl docbook-xml'; but can't
> >  figure out where it's expecting the file to be)
>
> Our xsltproc won't be looking on the host for stylesheets, so depend on docbook-xsl-stylesheets-native.

Hmmm, that's not got it unfortunately.
I've also added a depend on libxslt-native (to get the xsltproc binary itself), and can see docbook-xsl-stylesheets-native building first - it creates a lot of docbook.xml's in various places (e.g. down under tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/, and tmp/work/x86_64-linux/), but the networkmanager recipe still isn't then finding that file.