[yocto] build a toolchain compiler with ARM hard-float support

Karim ATIKI karim_atiki at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:10:51 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm using Poky Jethro to build on Toradex Colibri-T20 (armv7).

I want to build my own SDK Installer to have  a toolchain and a sysroot.

Currently, I realied that the toolchain installer files do not provide an arm-poky-linux-gnuabi compiler with hard-float support.

For example, while compiling my project:

/opt/poky/2.0.1/sysroots/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:10:29: fatal error: gnu/stubs-hard.h: No such file or directory

Therefore:

 How to be sure that the compiler generated by "bitbake -c populate_sdk" will support hard-float ? Is there a configuration file ?

Karim