[yocto] [toaster] import config

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Mon Sep 19 03:07:00 PDT 2016

On 16/09/2016 16:12, "yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org on behalf of Mathieu
Allard" <yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org on behalf of
mathieu.allard at evalan.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>It maybe is a naive question and I assume it's not possible because I
>didn't find anything related in the manual.
>
>Is it possible to launch a toaster instance on an already
>command-line-setup build?

If you are using the 2.1 release (krogoth), you can start a build from the
command line from your build directory as you would normally do without
Toaster. Toaster will monitor the build and store all the information
about it in a special project we've called "Command Line Builds".

This means you can configure the build system using config files, instead
of Toaster, and still use the build reporting capabilities of Toaster if
that's what you are after. You just need to make sure Toaster is running
before you issue the bitbake command.

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers

Belén