[yocto] [toaster] import config

Mathieu Allard mathieu.allard at evalan.com
Fri Sep 16 08:12:32 PDT 2016

Hi!

It maybe is a naive question and I assume it's not possible because I didn't find anything related in the manual.

Is it possible to launch a toaster instance on an already command-line-setup build?
Like inheriting the toaster bbclass and maybe some magic trick?

Or am I stuck in reconfiguring everything manually through the web interface?

Now that I have some working builds, I just wanted to know is there is a quick way to get some overview over it on our local network, and to quickly build my application again when I have an update.

Otherwise I'll just hack some cheap script to launch a remote rebuild of my package when I need it.