[yocto] Adding mysql in bitbaking meta-toolchain-qt5

Ambika ambika at iwavesystems.com
Wed Sep 14 00:28:32 PDT 2016

Hello,

I’m doing bitbake of meta-toolchain-qt5. When trying to use mysql, not able to find it in include/ directory.

mysql sources is located in the below path in my yocto setup,

sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/mysql

Tried to include mysql by adding the below to conf/local.conf under build directory but could not able to locate mysql under include/.
(Also not sure whether I’m doing it right.)

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = ”mysql”

Can anyone please let me know the procedure to include mysql to the meta-toolchain-qt5.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ambika.