[yocto] Problem with exporting variable in bbappend file

Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.) hgujulan at visteon.com
Sun Sep 11 21:13:09 PDT 2016

Hi Raj

Thanks for your reply. I tried bitbake-layers show-appends. I could see my bbappend file. But when I tried to grep the environment variable I am trying to set using bitbake -e, I am not able to see any output. Is there any way to confirm that the environment variable is set to the value I am trying to set ?

Regards,
Hari Prasath