[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi3] Failed to build gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad with minimal configuration

Herman van Hazendonk me at herrie.org
Fri Oct 28 00:28:57 PDT 2016

Hi Paul/Karim/Khem,

We're using a similar configuration and also facing issues with the
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad recipe. Though our seems slightly different
(see attached). We did have it working before, but things stopped
working after we moved from Fido through Jethro to Krogoth.

What we're using is: meta-qt5/krogoth, meta-openembedded/krogoth,
openembedded-core/krogoth and some of our own layers
meta-webos-ports/krogoth and meta-rpi-luneos/krogoth.

Not sure it has the same root cause, but I find it interesting it's
failing at the same recipe, so I hope my log might be able to help
resolve this for both of us.

Herman