[yocto] cve-checker tool

Sona Sarmadi sona.sarmadi at enea.com
Thu Oct 27 04:03:14 PDT 2016

There are some useful info in the cve-check.bbclass:

#In order to use this class just inherit the class in the
# local.conf file and it will add the cve_check task for
# every recipe. The task can be used per recipe, per image,
# or using the special cases "world" and "universe". The
# cve_check task will print a warning for every unpatched
# CVE found and generate a file in the recipe WORKDIR/cve
# directory. If an image is build it will generate a report
# in DEPLOY_DIR_IMAGE for all the packages used.

I see following logs are generated:
./unzip/1_6.0-r5/cve/cve.log
./gnutls/3.5.3-r0/cve/cve.log
./glibc/2.24-r0/cve/cve.log
./glibc-initial/2.24-r0/cve/cve.log
./foomatic-filters/4.0.17-r1/cve/cve.log
./bzip2/1.0.6-r5/cve/cve.log
./libxml2/2.9.4-r0/cve/cve.log
./perl/5.22.1-r0/cve/cve.log
./expat/2.2.0-r0/cve/cve.log