[yocto] [raspberrypi3][meta-qt5] Failed to build meta-toolchain-qt5

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Sat Oct 22 14:27:52 PDT 2016

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 18:59:39 +0000
Karim ATIKI <karim_atiki at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>

> I just found out something interesting.
>
> I setup a build with poky-krogoth, I didn't include any of my custom
> recipes.
>

> I've jsut included meta-raspberrypi in the layers.
>
> Setup a machine "raspberrypi3"
>

> Launched: bitbake gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad
>

> It worked successfully.
>
> Then, I deleted the tmp and sstate directories.
>

> And I added in the local.conf:
>
> DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 wayland".
>

> Launched: bitbake gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad

> Is there a problem with this configuration ?
>

> Cheers,
>

> Karim

I can't reproduce this on master. gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad compiles
without error for raspberrypi3 without x11 or wayland in
DISTRO_FEATURES on my machine.

Are you using krogoth branches of all your layers? Could you retry this
on a clean checkout of master, using the minimal set of layers
(oe-core, meta-oe, meta-multimedia and meta-raspberrypi) and see if you
see the same problem?

Thanks,
Paul Barker