[yocto] Merging a custom SDK with meta-toolchain-qt5

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 23:47:13 PDT 2016

Hi Karim,

I understand your problem but unfortunately I still have a limited understanding of the intrication of the whole metadata system…

The good news is that the meta-toolchain-qt5 recipe is quite empty. So I think your best option is to patch the populate_sdk task to include what is added by the qt5 layer. Once you have something working, you can then think on how to make it more permanent.

grep & find will be your best friends --- at least, they are for me ;-)

M.