[yocto] Y-AB automatic updates?

gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Tue Oct 11 08:38:45 PDT 2016

Hi,

On 2016-10-11 17:39, Joshua Lock wrote:
> aren't set.
>
> If you point PRSERV_HOST and PRSERV_PORT at a non-localhost PRServer
> the git repo won't be fetched/updated.

I use the Y-AB for nightly builds and to populate DL_DIR and friends.
It's also not unusual to use this machine as the "master" PRSERV. What
you are saying is that if I do so through the ab-prserv script (which I
would like to use) it will automatically update PRServer and suggest as
a work around to move my PRServer to another machine?

I would like to use Y-AB and run the PRServer on it as well - ideally by
using the script. So I guess I'll need to hack the ab-prserv script.

How can you do QA with the Y-AB in it's "default mode" where it
potentially updates the PRServer whenever you restart it? And you need
to restart it e.g. to add/modify configuration files.
I also can't see any indication which version of the PRServer is being
used in the build logs.

> Regards,
>
> Joshua

Regards,