[yocto] Y-AB PublishArtifacts toolchain wrong dir

Bill Randle bill.randle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 07:28:56 PDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 11:27 PM,  <gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2016-10-07 22:05, Bill Randle wrote:
>>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I see a couple of problems with this proposed patch. First, it's not
>> clear the existing code is broken.
>

> Here[1] is a paste of the error.
>
> cp: cannot stat
> '/tmp/yocto-autobuilder/yocto-autobuilder/yocto-worker/res-custom-morty-multi-v7-core-image-minimal-dev-sato-sdk-toolchain/build/build/tmp/deploy/sdk/poky-*i686-core-image*.sh':
> No such file or directory
>
> That's[2] the .conf file which I used.
>
> Note that I'm not building a i686 toolchain, but only the 64 bit version.

All the "standard" build configs produce both x86 and x86_64
toolchains - which makes sense, since it's not known what build host
the user is using and the AB needs to show both are buildable. In your
case, you know you have an x86_64 machine and don't want to bother
building for x86, so, it's seems like the thing to do is check for the
existence of a build package (x86 or x86_64) before attempting the
copy.