[yocto] Y-AB PublishArtifacts toolchain wrong dir

Bill Randle bill.randle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:05:41 PDT 2016

Hi Robert,

I see a couple of problems with this proposed patch. First, it's not
clear the existing code is broken. It calls getDeployNames() which
should detect the build artifact is "toolchain" and return a deploy
path of "deploy/sdk". If that is not working correctly, then that's
the code that should be fixed. Second, your patch dropped the "+
pipeline" from the command chain, which is used to set an error flag
in the event the copy failed. Third, you also dropped the portion of
the command chain that calculates the md5sums of the toolchain files.
(The fact that it appears, on the surface, that the md5sum files do
not get copied over would be a bug - although it seems like I tested
that at one time and it was working.)

    -Bill