[yocto] which meta-intel woudl build a kernel 4.8

Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Thu Oct 6 11:14:39 PDT 2016

Hello,

I was happily under 'jethro' until now but I need to build a kernel 4.8
fir Intel HW to get access to some new features.

I can see that the 'master' branch bump to 4.8 but unfortunately come
with the following errors :

ERROR: No recipes available for:

/home/dominig/AGL/meta-intel/common/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-tiny_4.8.bbappend

/home/dominig/AGL/meta-intel/common/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.8.bbappend

Would someone have an idea how I could get a 4.8 working meta-intel ?

Thanks in advance

--

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect