[yocto] openjdk build fails due to checksum mismatches from icedtea-native

Darcy Watkins dwatkins at sierrawireless.com
Wed Oct 5 16:04:36 PDT 2016

From what I gleaned from recent discussions of fetcher errors, this is somehow connected with rollout of Python related security fixes to various Linux distributions and/or some ...-native recipes.

It was a bunch of tar balls that are named as mercurial hashes from within iced tea rather than the yocto fetch. I worked around it by grabbing the tarballs from a different checkout since I didn't have time to dig into it.

It affected a fresh checkout I was building from scratch.

---

Regards,

Darcy

Darcy Watkins