[yocto] Need inputs on integrating YP-Core Krogoth to Brilliant Blow-fish AGL release.

Vijayakumar Badiger vijayakumarmb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:19:59 PDT 2016

Hello All,

I am trying to integrate the YP Core - Krogoth 2.1.1 to the AGL Blowfish
release. I am getting the below error when I try to build the image.
Can you pls let me know how to fix this issue.

I see that in the earlier YP release the IMAGE_CMD was actually referenced
in the poky/meta/lib/oe/image.py. Now I don't see this file in that
location.
Please let me know if any one has faced this issue. Thanks.

/poky/meta-qti-internal/recipes/images/qt5-image.bb: No IMAGE_CMD defined
for IMAGE_FSTYPES entry 'fastboot' - possibly invalid type name or missing
support class:  --:--:--
ERROR: Failed to parse recipe:
/local/mnt/workspace/Oct-3/poky/meta-qti-internal/recipes/images/
qt5-image.bb

Cheers,
Vijay