[yocto] What criteria are categorized? (tmp/work/...)

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Nov 28 22:25:18 PST 2016

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:08:27 윤영석 wrote:
> I want to split the package that belongs to host and target in one recipes.

It's actually quite difficult to do that in one recipe, because you have to
set up the environment for the host and target correctly and run the build
twice. Typically we avoid that pain by creating two recipes, or using
BBCLASSEXTEND = "native" to create a native variant within the same recipe -
see meta/recipes-devtools/bison/bison_3.0.4.bb for an example of the latter
(you just need to use the _class-native override to set anything you want to
set specific to the build host, and if necessary _class-target to set things
specific to the target).

Cheers,
Paul

--