[yocto] [meta-mingw][patch 0/2] Update meta-mingw dependencies

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Wed Nov 23 09:34:11 PST 2016

There are two patches, the first patch is generally useful and I believe
should be applied in all cases.

The second patch is unique to Wind River Linux's implementation.  We have
special layers called 'download layers', where we aggregate all of the
download content needed by a given layer.  The layer recommends allows us to
optionally depend on these special layers.  The patch is being sent for
Yocto Project compliance reasons, and is not expected to be integrated.

Mark Hatle (2):
  layer.conf: Add dependency on oe-core
  layer.conf: Add recommended download layer

 conf/layer.conf | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

--
2.9.3