[yocto] [raspberrypi] raspi3 vs raspi2

Herve Jourdain herve.jourdain at neuf.fr
Sun Nov 20 00:00:37 PST 2016

Hi Khem, Trevor,

I've submitted part of it yesterday, the rest should come out today
hopefully.
The 2 machine types - raspberrypi3 and raspberrypi3-64 - have been submitted
to yocto/meta-raspberrypi.
They will need tune-cortexa53.inc - I've sent a version to oe-core, but I
got it wrong again, so I will resend it hopefully again, along with a
modified version of arch-armv8.inc.

I have some patches to support 64bits on Raspberrypi3 that should be pushed
-hopefully - today. They're on 4.7.10, though.

Herve