[yocto] QA Test Report for Yocto Project 2.1.2 rc1
Perez Carranza, Jose
jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Thu Nov 17 09:07:30 PST 2016
Here is the report for Partial QA Cycle on 2.1.2 rc1
Full Report : https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/WW46_-_2016-11-10_-_Test_Cycle_2.1.2_rc1
There 3 new bugs found during this validation, met-yocto, ADT and eclipse-plugin were the components with the bugs, there was also one bug from toaster that was found on 2.2 release and is reproducible on this release. Performance measurements were on the same levels of 2.1.1. There was an error on Testopia database and the results for Build Appliance cannot be uploaded, no issues were found for this component.
*New bugs found
- 10685 - Project runs successfully but debugging throws NullPointerException 
- 10674 - The patch file is not applied to linux-yocto by yocto-kernel add patch command in 2.1.2 rc1 
- 10675 - Failed to build cvs and iptables with extensible sdk on Fedora 24 i686 in Yocto 2.1.2 
*Bugs Found on 2.2 release and are reproducible on this release
- 10281 Configuration variables: I can set a value for standard shell environment variable http_proxy 
- In general all the measurements were at the same level showed on 2.1.1 release.
- Full performance charts: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/charts/perf_milestone_GDC/performance_test.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the yocto