[yocto] Buildbot / Autobuilder / custom?

Bill Randle bill.randle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:10:28 PST 2016

Also, be sure to check the Yocto Project wiki pages:
    https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/The_Yocto_Autobuilder
in particular, the AB cluster setup and AB maintenance links. Even
though the one link refers to setting up an entire cluster, I've used
that procedure to setup a single autobuilder, as well.

    -Bill