[yocto] Yocto Project Status WW45 - UPDATED
Jolley, Stephen K
stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Fri Nov 4 10:06:13 PDT 2016
Current Dev Position: YP 2.3 M1
Next Deadline: YP 2.3 M1 by Dec. 12, 2016
SWAT team rotation: Ross -> Randy
* 2.2 was released!
* Patches are starting to be merged into master
* We are intending to have point releases for 2.0 and 2.1, this is dependent on good build test results.
* We are having various issues with the new autobuilder so it is still not in production use yet.
* There was a challenging taskhash mismatch test case this week which has resulted in some significant debugging improvements for taskhashes and basehashes which are now in master.
* 2.3 planning is underway and RP will send more thoughts on the plans for that in the next couple of weeks.
* We are going to make a strong effort to load balance things up front this time so work is spread over M1-3 rather than the usual 'front loaded' everything in M1 approach which is currently how bugzilla looks.
Proposed upcoming dot releases:
YP 2.0.3 Release by Nov. 18, 2016
YP 2.1.2 Release by Dec. 9, 2016
YP 2.2.1 Release by Jan. 20, 2017
Key YP 2.3 Dates:
YP 2.3 M1 Cutoff is Dec. 12, 2016
YP 2.3 M1 Release is Dec. 23, 2016
YP 2.3 M2 Cutoff is Jan. 23, 2017
YP 2.3 M2 Release is Feb. 3, 2017
YP 2.3 M3 Cutoff is Feb 27, 2017
YP 2.3 M3 Release is Mar. 10, 2017
YP 2.3 M4 Cutoff is April 3, 2017
YP 2.3 M4 Release is April 28, 2017
WDD 2422 (last week 2394)
Key Status Links for YP:
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you'd like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
* Work Telephone: (503) 712-0534
* Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the yocto