[yocto] how to copy a tar file to Root file system

Swapna.Gurumani at microchip.com Swapna.Gurumani at microchip.com
Wed Nov 2 13:50:43 PDT 2016

Thank you to Paul Eggleton, Daniel and Ross Burton.
I was able to solve by miseries by adding the following line to my miseries:

FILES_${PN}-staticdev = "/opt/crank/linux-sama5d-armle-fbdev-obj/lib/*.a"

Ref:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28792597/how-to-add-a-new-library-using-yocto
Regards

Swapna