[yocto] Yocto 2.2 Morty supported Linux Distros

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Nov 1 13:39:14 PDT 2016

On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 17:11:21 Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 1 November 2016 at 17:05, Bas Mevissen <abuse at basmevissen.nl> wrote:
> > What are the criteria to call a distro supported?
>
> The short version is that it's a distro that doesn't change too much, is
> still supported, and we have builders on autobuilder.yoctoproject.org
> running that distro.
>
> The Centos mismatch is annoying, can you please file a bug?
>
> Of course this is just a notice and you're entirely welcome to ignore it,
> or even set SANITY_TESTED_DISTROS to "" if you're using poky.

If you're not using a distro on the list (assuming the list is correct and
complete, of course) what it really means is that you *may* be on your own
sorting out any distro-related issues, but it doesn't mean that it definitely
cannot work. There are people running builds regularly on distros that aren't
on this list successfully, it's just that we can't commit to supporting all of
the included functionality on all of them.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton