[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Nov 1 08:16:46 PDT 2016

Attendees: Armin, Ross, Stephen, Mark, Randy, Richard, Saul,

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

Discussed list of contributors to oe-core Management List

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

*        YP 2.2 is getting ready for release.  It should release in the next few days.

*        YP 2.1.2 should be released in 2-3 weeks

*        YP 2.0.3 should be released in 1-2 weeks

*        YP 2.3 planning is underway.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.2_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.2_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.2_Features

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.3_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.3_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.3_Features

* Opens - 10 min

Richard - YP 2.3 plans are still being defined; but recipe specific sysroots are in the plan.  We will work on improvements to multi configure.  We got a lot done in YP 2.2, CROPS, e-SDK, etc.  A lot better automated testing.  Good discussion about plans for YP 2.3.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:        (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:               (208) 244-4460
* Email:                           stephen.k.jolley at intel.com