[yocto] add generic startup file to yocto image

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Mon May 23 04:36:26 PDT 2016

Dear all,until now I have followed a "manual" methodology to add script to startup on system boot:- create sh file- made it executable and copy it to /etc/init.d- add it with update-rc.d my-startup-file.sh defaults 99 to be executed just before login prompt.What should I do in order to add a generic my-startup-file.sh to /etc/init.d and the corresponding S and K file to rcX.d directories?Thank you very much for your help!BR,alvaro