[yocto] build yocto/linux under windows

Andreas Enbacka andreas.enbacka at gasera.fi
Sun May 15 11:22:59 PDT 2016

Hello,

I have not actually tried this myself, but the latest build of Windows 10 preview contains the Windows subsystem for Linux, which allows you to run bash session in a command prompt (based on Ubuntu). You can install packages via apt-get etc. so in theory at least it would be possible to use Yocto under Windows.

Regards,
Andreas