[yocto] help

Chandrakanth Sherkhane (IC Nexus) chan at icnexus.com.tw
Fri May 13 00:25:24 PDT 2016

Dear Yocto mailing list,

We are IC Nexus Co. Ltd. in Taipei City - Taiwan, a developer and
manufacturer of ARM-based Embedded Single Board Computers and Smart LCD
Display products (on Android / Linux / Yocto Project). We are currently
selling our products with Yocto O.S. to our worldwide customers.

Could anyone help to provide more details for,

1. Yocto Virtual Keyboard in French language - is it available now?

2. If not available, when will it be available?

3. Is the Yocto Virtual Keyboard available in any other languages?

We will appreciate your quick reply - Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Chandrakanth Sherkhane

IC Nexus Co. Ltd.

Tel: +886-2-2789-1200 ext. 114