[yocto] recipe with prefix to sourcecode path

Baumann, Michael Michael.Baumann at vector.com
Wed May 11 01:57:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am using CMAKE and wonder how to add a prefix to my recipe so that bitbake searches in the right directory for CMakeLists.txt.
I use the SRC_URI variable to pull from my repository.
I think the problem is that in the top level directory no CMakeLists.txt file exists and I don't want to add one.

Is there a way to define the search path for the CMakeLists.txt?

I am unfortunately bound to this repository structure:

GitRepo
├── ProjectA
│   ├── CMakeLists.txt
│   ├── source