[yocto] Initscript issues-Yocto

Surya surya.n at easyarm.com
Tue May 10 03:50:29 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to call a script  at booting time . So , as per my knowledge
i have created a script & kept it inside poky/meta/initscript folder &
changed the recipe file for it accordingly ,so that run level links will
be created .Everything works fine ,but the daemons which i called from
that script are not running automatically at the boot time.

Basically i need bluetooth & wpa_supplicant daemons to be called at boot
time.

When i run manually  "./update-rc.d myscript.sh defaults" ,its working
fine.But i need it to be done automatically at booting.

Any suggestion regarding this.

Thanks & regards
Surya