[yocto] How to add libraries to poky toolchain

Esponde, Joel Joel.Esponde at Honeywell.com
Tue May 10 02:52:21 PDT 2016

Hi,

If the library is already in the image you are using, you should be able to build an SDK with that library by using this command:

                $ bitbake image -c populate_sdk

Here is the official documentation about that feature:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#sdk-building-an-sdk-installer

Joël Esponde

Honeywell | Sensing and Productivity Solutions