[yocto] Error while buildng SGX

Harinath maddelal Harinath.maddela at inedasystems.com
Thu May 5 20:16:39 PDT 2016

Hi

Can you please help me in this

Thanks and Regards,
Harinath

From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org <yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org> on behalf of Harinath maddelal <Harinath.maddela at inedasystems.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 11:13:13 AM
To: Khem Raj
Cc: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Error while buildng SGX

Hi

There is one point that i missed out in the last mail.

We have earlier used yocto-1.7.3 and SGX was build fine.
Now we migrated to yocto-1.8.1 and the issue occurs

Yocto-1.7.3 uses compiler of version mipsel-poky-linux-gcc-4.9.1 whereas Yocto-1.8.1 uses version of mipsel-poky-linux-gcc-4.9.2

Is there any way to mention in the poky, to build Yocto-1.8.1 using compiler mipsel-poky-linux-gcc-4.9.1 rather than it using mipsel-poky-linux-gcc-4.9.2?

Thanks and Regards,
Harinath