[yocto] What version of Jethro do we get with - git clone -b jethro git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git ?

Mark T mtl1nuxd3v at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:18:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

When we started working with Yocto we cloned via -

git clone -b jethro git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git  mydir/
cd mydir
git clone git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-intel -b jethro

If we do the same a month or so later do we get the same version ?  we
suspect not the distro version has changed.

Is there a way we can clone the same version all the time ?

Secondly, what should be considered a stable version to clone ?

Thanks,
Mark