[yocto] Adding lxc support to image

Biyani Arun (CM/ESC-NA) Arun.Biyani at us.bosch.com
Mon Mar 7 05:52:53 PST 2016

I would like to include lxc style container support in poky image. I added "meta-virtualization" to my
bblayers.conf. I now get errors when running "bitbake-layers show-recipes".

Parsing recipes..ERROR: No recipes available for:
  /home/fcadev/GR_Yocto/meta-virtualization/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.4.bbappend
  /home/fcadev/GR_Yocto/meta-virtualization/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bbappend

I placed the bbappend files in the appropriate directory but I still get this message. Please help.

What are the changes needed to include lxc support in the image?