[yocto] [meta-selinux] Jethro branch

Shrikant Bobade bobadeshrikant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:22:03 PST 2016

Checked jethro branch, image booting successfully, policy loads well &
label file-system thanks !
used distro : poky-selinux & image: core-image-selinux

meta-yocto-bsp    = "branch_jethro:b1f23d1254682866236bfaeb843c0d8aa332efc2"
meta-selinux      = "branch_jethro:4c75d9cbcf1d75043c7c5ab315aa383d9b227510"

Thanks
Shrikant