[yocto] Question about access local stash/bitbucket server via yocto

robert_joslyn at selinc.com robert_joslyn at selinc.com
Wed Mar 2 09:50:10 PST 2016

yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org wrote on 03/02/2016 06:23:12 AM:

> From: "Olsson Rikard (RBSN/ESW1)" <Rikard.Olsson at se.bosch.com>
> To: "yocto at yoctoproject.org" <yocto at yoctoproject.org>,
> Date: 03/02/2016 06:31 AM
> Subject: [yocto] Question about access local stash/bitbucket server via
yocto
> Sent by: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org
>
> Dear Yocto members,
>
> My first post so here we go….
> 1) I am new to yocto and so is the company I work for….
> 2) My companys firewall/intranet blocks git protocol so only http works…

> Anyhow, in the company there is a local stash/bitbucket sever which
> run on XXXX port number where I have some repositories and I am able
> to clone them with:
> git clone http://<USER>@<server>:<PORT>/XXX/~YYY/ZZZ.git[%3cUSER%
> 3e@%3cserver%3e] ==> This works fine from command line, note the “~”
>
> However, now I want to do the clone from a yocto/bitbake file I
> created as follows:
> LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://LICENSE;md5=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
> FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/${PN}-${PV}:"
> SRCREV = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
> SRC_URI = "http:/<USER>@<server>:<PORT>/XXX/~YYY/ZZZ.git"
> However this fails with Username/Password Authentication Failed
> which I find strange since I have no problem with git clone …..

Using SSH is probably your best bet. You'll need to upload your public
key to Stash first (it's in your account settings). The SRC_URI syntax is
a bit awkward in my opinion, but it looks like this:

Note that the user is not your Stash username, it's the user that Stash
uses for SSH. It is probably "git" or something similar. The port number
and tilde are not a problem.

--
Robert Joslyn
Software Engineer, R&D - Automation