[yocto] [EXTERNAL] which package provides shutdown command

Clark, Mark A Mark.Clark2 at nov.com
Tue Mar 1 07:26:59 PST 2016

I’d be tempted to just script it.

From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Vivek Per
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:51 AM
To: Yocto
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [yocto] which package provides shutdown command

Hi,
   When i try to use reboot command(which is from busybox) on target it is invoking telinit (which is sysvinit, runlevel 6 ). Currently i am building image with systemd not with sysvinit .When i use strace reboot it is calling telinit, how can i configure to use "shutdown" command instead of "reboot" command , which package produces "shutdown" commnad. How can i configure busybox to reboot (with out any arguments to reboot ) . I can able to reboot by using "reboot -f" , but i don't want to do like that , I want to simply use "reboot" .
Thanks in advance

Regards
Vivek