[yocto] Package build files not getting copied to sysroots directory

Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.) hgujulan at visteon.com
Thu Jun 30 05:15:57 PDT 2016

I have found the issue. The dlt-daemon package has to install it's packages in lib64 directory. There was a upstream patch available that did the trick. It has some modifications to its CMake related files.

http://git.projects.genivi.org/?p=dlt-daemon.git;a=commit;h=7f3b861410374effbba07ad71c1f1af7d922b713

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasath