[yocto] Failed to cross compile kernel with Yocto toolchain

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Tue Jun 28 23:15:30 PDT 2016

Hello Daniel,

I tried to pass CROSS_COMPILE for make, it doesn’t help. Actually the ENV variable is defined in /opt/poky/2.1+snapshot/environment-setup-ppce500mc-poky-linux.
$ source /opt/poky/2.1+snapshot/environment-setup-ppce500mc-poky-linux
$ env |  grep CROSS_COMPILE
CROSS_COMPILE=powerpc-poky-linux-

Best Regards,

Zhenhua