[yocto] Network Configuration with systemd-networkd in Krogoth

Chris Trobridge christrobridge at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:23:43 PDT 2016

Hi,
Since I switched to Krogoth systemd-networkd (229) is not setting up IPv4 networks but is deleting any manual configuration set up by 'ip addr'.
It is setting up a link-local IPv6 address and attempting auto-conf and DHCPv6 despite IPv6 not being enabled in the configuration.
I didn't manage to get any luck out of the systemd list but any idea if this is a systemd issue, yocto issue or something of my own devising?
Regards,Chris