[yocto] Error applying patch - openvswitch

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:37:16 PDT 2016

this patch is empty. Secondly, make sure that patch is generated relative to S

if you were not doing devtool workflow which I recommend to follow. You can also go into the ${S}
and generate the patch using quilt.

quilt new your.patch
quilt add ofproto.c
make changes to ofproto.c
quilt refresh
then copy patches/your.patch to metadata area and apply it by adding it to SRC_URI